|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Brand Name:||Infinity Machine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case with operation manual and video inside.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Drip Area:||700 X 700mm||Hole Pitch:||25 X 25mm|
|Weight Of Test Piece:||10Kg||Angle Of Test Bed:||0° And 15°, Adjustable, Manual|
|Radius Of Swing Pipe:||375mm||Rain Pressure:||100～500Kpa|
|Time Of Oscillation:||60° In Every One Second|
benchtop environmental chamber,
environmental testing chamber
Touch Panel Rain Test Chamber Equipment Testing Rainproof Class IPX1 - IPX4
The test chamber, which meets the requirements specified in relevant standards including GB4706, GB4208 and GB2423, is used to test the rainproof performance of the equipments with rainproof function. It is applicable to the test of IPX1, IPX2, IPX3 and IPX4. It is provided with touch screen display and glass door with windscreen wiper.
1. Drip rain test:
1) Drip area: 700 x 700mm;
2) Hole pitch: 25 x 25;
3) Drip amount: 1-3.5mm/min;
4) Time: 0-99min;
5) Weight of test piece: 10Kg
6) Angle of test bed: 0° and 15°, adjustable, manual;
7) Stainless steel water tank and case and visual glass windows and doors;
8) The distance between drip tank and rotary table is adjustable: 0-300mm, adjusting it through the screw rod.
9) The water is drained directly by the drain pipe, without water circulation.
2. Test procedure:
1) Adjust the height of the water tank (press the up and down buttons on the panel, and the motor moves automatically. Adjust it to the height
that is 200mm from the test piece.)
2) Adjust water flow (observe the flow scale)
3) Set test time (adjust the timer)
4) Adjust the speed of the rotary table (rotate the speed control button)
5) Put in the test piece
6) Press the start button and start the timer
7) When the time is up, take out the test piece for inspection
8) Stop the rotary table and shut down the water source.
3. Swing pipe rain test:
1) Radius of swing pipe: 375mm
2) Angle of swing pipe: ±60 and ±180° with the vertical direction
3) Orifice: φ0.4mm; space between two orifices: 50mm
4) Rain pressure: 100～500Kpa
5) Time of oscillation: 60° in every one second
6) Material: the parts of the swing pipe, etc. contacting with the water are all stainless steel.
7) The test rotary table and drip device are for public use.
4. Test procedure:
1). Select the swing pipe according to the test level and install the swing pipe
2). Adjust water flow (observe the flow scale)
3). Set test time (adjust the timer)
4). Adjust the speed of the rotary table (rotate the speed control button)
5). Put in the test piece
6). Press the start button and start the timer
7). When the time is up, take out the test piece for inspection
8). Stop the rotary table and shut down the water source.